For the eleventh consecutive year, Terrace Park School, a public K-6 school in the Edmonds School District is organizing Edmonds Comedy Night, where nationally recognized comics will treat our community to two wonderful nights of comedy. Each year, this event nearly sells out with over 1,400 attendees from the local community. It is definitely a ‘can’t miss’ event!
By purchasing an advertisement through a tax deductible donation to the Terrace Park PTA, your company can be designated as a visible supporter of the Edmonds public schools, education, and this successful event.
"Adopt-A-Comic” Sponsor - $600
- On-stage comic recognition
- Premium logo placement on posters, flyers, and all print advertising
- Logo and hyperlink placement on event website
- Ad placement in event program - half page 4.5" wide x 3.5" high
- Sponsor table in theater lobby for preshow and intermission networking
- 2 VIP tickets to show and Saturday pre-show networking
"Burst out Laughing" Sponsor- $450
- Logo placement on posters and flyers
- Logo placement on event website
- Ad placement in event program - quarter page 4.5" wide x 1.5" high
- Two regular reserved show tickets
Laugh-Out-Loud Sponsor - $250
- Business card sized ad/coupon in Edmonds Comedy Night program
For more information or to discuss further sponsorship questions:
Get your tickets!
Ticket information can be found at the Edmonds Center for the Arts website for the shows on Friday Feb. 15th and Saturday Feb 16th. Or you can use the convenient links below to get your tickets through the ECA box office.