Sponsoring Edmonds Comedy Night X:
Edmonds Comedy Night would like to offer your business a PRIME opportunity to gain excellent local, community attention and exposure as a supporter of this year's benefit comedy show.
For the tenth consecutive year, Terrace Park School, a public K-6 school in the Edmonds School District is organizing Edmonds Comedy Night, where nationally recognized comics will treat our community to two wonderful nights of comedy. Each year, this event nearly sells out with over 1,400 attendees from the local community. It is definitely a ‘can’t miss’ event!
By purchasing an advertisement through a tax deductible donation to the Terrace Park PTA, your company can be designated as a visible supporter of the Edmonds public schools, education, and this successful event.
"Adopt-A-Comic” Sponsor - $750
Your business will be highlighted as a corporate presenter for one specific comedian.
- On-stage comic recognition
- Premium logo placement on posters, flyers, and other print advertising
- Logo and hyperlink placement on event website
- Ad placement in event program - half page
- Sponsor table in theater lobby for preshow and intermission networking
- 2 VIP tickets
"Burst out Laughing" Sponsor- $400
Your company will be recognized as a supporter of Edmonds Comedy Night
- Logo placement on posters and flyers
- Logo placement on event website
- Ad placement in event program - quarter page
- Two regular reserved show tickets
- Upgrade package to include sponsor table in lobby - $100
Laugh-Out-Loud Sponsor - $250
- Business card sized ad/coupon in Edmonds Comedy Night program
"Just for Laughs" Sponsor - $100
- Your company logo placed in event program
Deadline for poster placement
Monday, November 21, 2016
Deadline for placement in program
Thursday, January 12, 2017
For more information or to discuss further sponsorship questions: